Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You may now choose your activities

For those of you that have contacted me telling that "I'm a hiker/cyclist and I'd like to see only hiking/bicycling trails in Wikiloc", I'm happy to announce that you may already do so.

For example, I'm currently planning a bicycle touring trip in Switzerland and now I can choose to see only bicycling trails in the area:

Additionally you can sign in and set your preferred activities by default in your settings page and from then on see only those activities in Wikiloc:

I know many of you have been awaiting for this feature, so many thanks for your patience and for your continuous feedback. Hope you enjoy it!



albert said...


Ser said...

Genial Jordi mil gracias!!! sois los mejores, wikiloc es un must have

David Pombar said...

i need an iPhone aplication!!!!, please!!!

Xiruquero-kumbaià said...

Una bona pensa, si senyor. Gràcies.

fuerteventuragps said...

Buena noticia

Paula said...

Molt bona idea, gracies.