Monday, February 09, 2009

50000 trails from around the World

Today we have reached another magic number in Wikiloc. This time not related to traffic but to the number of trails all of us have shared so far in Wikiloc: 50.000

I hope that this will help you find trails in your favourite areas but also discover amazing outdoor spots like mountain bike trails in Rapa Nui, tracks in the Hawaii's Volcanoes N.P., snorkeling spots in Mozambique or mountaineering routes in Patagonia. We have a beautiful World to explore!

And that's just another step in the long trail we have in front of us. I'm working hard improving the site with your suggestions and hope to continue getting you on board. Stay tuned, more news are coming.

Enjoy and happy trails!
Jordi

2 comments:

Marc Oller said...

Hi Jordi, I'm happy for you and for Wikiloc for this new goal.

I would recommend the Zanskar trekking trail. Zanskar is a kashmir region of India, neighbouring of Tibet and Nepal, at a height of between 3500 and 7000 metres.

I hope to get there soon.

Enhorabona!

Jordi Lopez Ramot said...

Thanks Marc!

I think that's the trail you are planning to hike, it's also high in my wishlist! :-)

http://www.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=186663